Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wooden frame with quote

This is the cutest thing I have ever made!!!!!  
So you will need the following supplies
Wooden picture frame ~I got one from Michaels (with a 40% coupon of course)
Paint ~I used Acrylic paint in Vanilla, pearlizing paint (see photo below) and Aqua.
Flower branch ~ I used pink orchid's
Stick on pearls
Ribbon
Chipboard
Glue gun 
 Step One:  Paint the frame with the Vanilla paint (let dry).  Next paint with the pearlizing over the vanilla.
 Step Two:  Take off the fake flowers and glue them onto the frame.  (I stuck to one corner)
 Step Three:  Add pearls to all pizzazz.
 Half way done :)
 A better pic :)
 Step Four:  Use the hot glue to attach the ribbon.  I used Tiffany Blue sheer ribbon.
 I tied a little bow.
 Step Five:  Take the chipboard and paint it with vanilla.
 Step Six:  Write a quote or saying.  (I used free hand with aqua paint)

 Step Seven:  Attach it to the back of the frame.  (I used hot glue.  If you used magnets or Velcro you could have interchanging quotes for the season.)
 Finished :)  I have it hanging over my bed.
ENJOY :)

4 comments:

  1. That is really cute. Good Job! :)

    Laura
    http://mylife-stickingtoit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this one of those 'laser cut' frames from Michaels? I just used one too! Love how cheap they are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it is a laser cut frame from Michaels. I really love the wood isle there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really lovely!! What a great idea =)

    ReplyDelete