Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Toilet paper flower decor

So I love love love Pinterest and I got this idea from there :).

First off start will collecting toilet paper rolls and paper towel rolls.  I had about 7 toilet paper rolls and 1 paper towel roll.
 Next cut the rolls in to about one inch strips.
 Position the strips the way you want.  I wanted flowers :).  Use hot glue to connect the petals. 
 I painted every other flower in white or aqua acrylic paint.  (this took me about two days to get every nook and cranny)
 I added an extra special coat of crackle to the ends of the petals.
<3


 I added a pearl to the center of the flower for pizzazz :)  then hot glued the flowers together. 


A lovely addition to my wall!
Enjoy :)

1 comment:

  1. I love that you tried this. I keep seeing it on pinterest and havent tried it yet. Was it easy?

    ReplyDelete